Who We Are
Mighty is building the future of accounting software for freelancers & contractors.
Our mission is to make accounting easy, fast and affordable by streamlining the whole accounting process from bank through to HMRC submission.
The Role & Responsibilities
We are an early stage startup looking for a senior .net developer to join our team and play a crucial role in the development of Mighty.
Key responsibilities include:
- Designing, developing, and maintaining robust and scalable software solutions using C#, MSSQL, ASP.NET Core, Entity Framework.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams - including product managers, designers, accountants and other developers, to deliver high-quality software that meets user requirements.
- Work with SQL databases to design and optimise database schemas, write efficient queries, and ensure data integrity.
- Implement responsive and user-friendly front-end interfaces using Vue.js and other modern web technologies.
- Conduct code reviews, provide constructive feedback to team members, and contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software defects and issues in a timely manner.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and emerging technologies to ensure the software remains innovative and competitive.
Must have requirements:
- Proven experience as a Senior C# Full Stack Developer, with a focus on developing software solutions
- Any experience in FinTech, invoicing, accounting or taxes would be an advantage.
Pay, Location & Start Date:
- Full time: £85,000 to £100,000 pa + share options
- Location: The role can be remote, but proximity to London or East Anglia is an advantage
- Start date: Flexible - ideally January onwards
How to apply:
- Please apply by sending your CV to james at email@example.com.